Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Will sales tax be collected on my order?
Q2. What Currency are the Website’s Prices Listed In?
- Prices are displayed in US Dollars (USD).
Q3. How will my order from GST be shipped?
- All orders are carefully packaged with you in mind. Shipments are packaged discretely using abbreviations and pseudonyms to avoid attention. GST also fully insures outgoing shipments for your peace of mind.
Q4. Do you have any information for new investors?
- We would love to discuss investment options with you. Feel free to call our trading desk.
Q5. Can I purchase precious metals inside my IRA? – to be added once we add IRA page
- Coming Soon! By popular demand, we are hard at work preparing to provide this service. Check back for updates!
Q6. Can I change my order after my order has been placed?
Q7. How much do you charge for Shipping?
Q8. Can I combine a previously placed order to lower my shipping cost?
- We try to help where we can! Please feel free to reach out to a customer service specialist to see whether your order(s) qualify for this option.
Q9. Am I able to cancel my order from GST after the order is confirmed?
Q10. Do you accept trade-ins or buyback products that you sell?
- Definitely. GST is a pioneer in buying precious metals from new and repeat customers alike. We buy precious metals in any shape or form. Please call our trading desk to discuss pricing and check out our Sell to Us page for more information.
Q11. Am I able to pick-up my order in person to save on shipping?
- GST offers this service on a case-by-case basis. Please call our shipping department at 713-930-4610 to discuss any potential changes to your order.
Q12. Is GST required to report my transactions to any Government agency?
- GST is required to file IRS Forms 8300 and 1099-b for applicable sale and buyback transactions. GST is required to report any buyback transactions that fall under 1099-b requirements.
Q13. What are the hours of operation for live assistance?
- Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm ET and Saturday- 11:00am – 4:00 pm CST
Q14. What if my package has missing or damaged items?
- Please take pictures of the packaging, contents, shipping label, and invoice, and contact us within 3 business days. Please do not throw anything away as items can sometimes still be contained in the packaging. We will look into the issue and reach out to you with steps forward. Call us at 713-930-4610 or email us at email@example.com
Q15. How long will my order take to arrive once I receive tracking?
- This depends on the shipping method used for your order. This can range from 1 to 10 days. If your tracking info has not been updated within 10 days, please give us a call at 713-930-4610 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q16. What carriers are used if I choose “My Choice Shipping”?
- Orders are shipped with FedEx, USPS, and UPS. Each package is insured and may require a signature on delivery. Packages are typically delivered within 2-10 business days. Tracking numbers are provided via email on the date of shipment.
Q17. Will my package require a signature?
- Not all orders require signatures, but all are fully insured. If you would like for your order to be shipped signature required then please call our trading desk at 713-930-4610 . A request for “signature required” shipping will add a small extra charge to your order.
Q18. I can’t checkout/the website appears broken. What should I do?
- Please try clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser. If this does not solve the issue and you would still like to place an order, try giving our trading desk a call at 713-930-4610 or email us at email@example.com